About Me

My photo
San Marcos, Texas, United States

6.23.2010

On My Ninth Life... :(

This day was not very interesting. It was probably the lamest day of my trip so far. Mainly because I was sick :(

The day started out just fine but after lunch is another story. I accompanied my uncle to an interview after lunch and was so tired that I almost fell asleep a couple of times and just felt exhausted. We got done with the radio show at about 5:00 in the evening and I was still just so tired. We picked up my suit from the dry cleaners then Gordon asked if I would like to go home or go work for a couple more hours. I opted for going home. I didn't even change when I got there. I just went upstairs to my room and buried myself in the blankets on my bed and curled up in a ball. I started to get really hot then really cold then hot then cold again which just kept me from falling asleep. My tummy was sick but I have no idea from what.

By the time Gordon got home I had just moaned and groaned and tossed and turned till my tummy couldn't take it anymore. I layed down on the cool floor and that helped a bit. Then Gordon came upstairs and kinda freaked out. He kept asking what he could do or what he could get me to make me feel better. I think he even asked me if I needed drugs ;) but I could be wrong as I was a little delusional. Which was extremely caring and made me smile but at the same time slightly annoying. So I learned that I am like a cat in that if a cat is sick or about to die he just wants to crawl under something and be left alone to curl up and agonize through it. So I said, "Thanks but I don't need anything. Just close the door." (I was in the bathroom with all the lights off and the sun hit me right in the face when he opened the door.)

I don't know what that bug was but it was bad. I think I was just really exhausted and the headache didn't help any. I slept for 12 hours that day. I felt good the next day :) Fully recovered from my feline death bed.

2 comments: